Whether you’re brand new in your business or you’re a seasoned business owner, we’ve all experienced comparisonitis — that feeling when we can’t stop comparing ourselves to others in our industry.
As business owners we learn very early on that we’re the ones in charge of our success — and as exciting as that can feel at times, it can also feel very overwhelming. Mix that with some self-doubt, anxiety and fear of failure and and you’ve got the perfect comparisonitis cocktail.
In today’s episode we’re diving into the details of how to recognize when we’re in a comparison phase — but we’re also getting honest about how to push past it (shame free), and we’ll be talking through my favorite tools to help you break free from the cycle.
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems