Today we’re talking about something that we ALL struggle with from time to time – motivation.
One of the toughest things about being a business owner, especially for anyone that’s truly a solo entrepreneur, is that if we don’t do the work, no one else will. We don’t have a team to help pickup slack or take things over when we feel overwhelmed. At the end of the day, our growth, our success, our sustainability as a business, it all comes down to the decisions we make and how we choose to spend our time.
And because of that, when we feel unmotivated to get tasks done, it can feel like a HUGE blocker in our overall business growth.
Some of the things we’re chatting through in today’s episode are:
- How a lack of motivation doesn’t mean you’re lazy
- 3 of the MOST common reasons why people feel unmotivated in their goals
- 4 changes that you can make TODAY to bring back your motivation and feel excited again about growing your business
Also, if you have a business owner friend that would benefit from today’s episode, I’d love for you to take a screenshot of this episode and send it to them in a DM or text message — let’s commit to helping each other continue to grow! 💛
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems