The copy on your website & how you convey your message to your potential clients makes a HUGE impact on your business growth!
As creatives, often times we struggle with how to clearly communicate our message to others and in this episode, Rachel and I are chatting through some really tactical tips for how to create amazing copy that will make others want to book!
Just throwing it out there — this interview with Rachel is absolutely PACKED with so many golden nuggets when it comes to writing amazing copy!
Rachel Greiman is a copywriter and documentary family photographer in Denver, CO. She owns Green Chair Stories, a company committed to writing websites that get photographers booked.
You can tell from our conversation that Rachel really knows her stuff! And you’ll leave this episode with so many tangible and tactical tips for ways that you can tweak, customize and improve the copy on your website.
No matter what point you’re at in your business — you’ll want to listen in!
P.S. If you haven’t yet left a review for the podcast, I’d be honored if you took a few minutes to write one up for Apple Podcasts!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems