One of the BIGGEST struggles that photographers (+ creatives & online business owners) have, is converting their inquiries into paying clients!
In today’s episode, Rachel Traxler and I are talking through not only how you can optimize your client inquiry form, but she’s also sharing ways to elevate and improve your initial client experience to create more income and paying clients!
Rachel is a wedding elopement photographer, business coach & also the host of the Gold Biz Podcast.
In today’s episode we’re diving into some main tips like:
- How to optimize your contact form
- How to best analyze client submissions
- How to make a unique, custom response (that converts!)
- The importance of custom proposals
- & more!
We’re having an honest conversation about how we, as business owners, can — bring things back to basics and serve our clients in the best way possible to connect with them fully.
P.S. If you haven’t yet left a review for the podcast, I’d be honored if you took a few minutes to write one up for Apple Podcasts!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems