his is, hands down, the MOST REQUESTED topic that I get. As business owners, especially as service providers, we are in the business of pleasing and serving our clients. And because of that, sometimes we don’t realize how much we are falling into our people-pleasing tendencies.
The truth is, we grow up pleasing other people. It’s something that is so deeply rooted into our subconscious that a lot of times, we don’t even realize that we’re doing it.
In today’s episode we’re going to dive into WHAT people please is and WHERE is tends to come from…and of course, I’m always sharing 5 tips on how to overcome it!
We’re diving into:
- The difference between PLEASING and SERVING
- Where this pleasing tendency stems from inside of us (hint: it’s deep down!)
And we’re also talking through ways that we can overcome people-pleasing — things like:
- How to dig deep and get truly comfortable with our own needs and desires
- The BIG difference between self-love and acceptance & general okayness
- Looking at what we provide to our clients & aligning it with our unique personalities
- How to get comfortable with people sometimes being unhappy (and how to continually honor ourselves along the way)
- … and more!
If you’ve found yourself feeling low in your self-confidence, lacking in your creativity, overwhelmed, overworked, or any combination of these things above – you’ll want to listen in to this episode!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems