Today’s episode is perfect if you’re craving some real-talk around the highs and lows of growing a business. One of the things I love about Elizabeth Su, my guest host today, is that she is so very authentic, honest, purpose driven, and true to herself — she’s truly an inspiration to anyone growing through their life journey. She’s the person that you meet and instantly want to be friends with (which is exactly how I felt after getting to know her a few years ago!) Today we’re diving into how we can more authentically:
- Reframe our vision of what we think success should look like
- Nurture our creativity as entrepreneurs
- Set healthy boundaries in our life & business
- Process the emotional highs and lows of growing a business
- Follow our intuition and accept our unique journey
I’d love to hear from you and your biggest a-ha moments or takeaways from our conversation today. Send me a message on Instagram and let’s chat!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems