Today’s episode is perfect for you if you’re working full-time while also growing a business that you’re PASSIONATE about! Even if you’re not working full-time but otherwise have a pretty full plate in life — I know you’re going to love listening in! So often, especially early in our entrepreneurial years, we think that we have to be a “full-time-business-owner” if we’re going to be seen as a professional — or that if we aren’t full-time then we don’t have a “real business”. Today, Alysa and I are completely debunking that myth!
One of the things I love about Alysa is that she’s not only passionate about her wedding design and planning business, but she’s also passionate about her full-time career in social work. Hearing her honest message reminds all of us that it IS POSSIBLE to love all of our different jobs and roles in life, even if they are super different from each other!
So girl! Are you juggling both a FT job, a busy life, and a growing business? If so, I’d love to hear from you and your biggest takeaways from our conversation today. Send me a message on Instagram and let’s chat!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems