As business owners, it’s so important that we can identify, nurture and accept our emotional needs! Just as we have physical needs (food, water, shelter, etc.) — our emotional needs help us feel secure, validated, accepted and loved!
In today’s conversation with Dara, she’s sharing her insights around how to identify and nurture your emotional needs as a business owner so that you can live a life that is in alignment with your deepest desires. And get ready because she’s going to walk us through the different levels of our emotional needs and help you start putting things into practice today to help you strengthen them!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out Dara’s previous episode on the podcast: Self-Love vs. Self-Care!
How to connect with Dara:
Also, I’d absolutely love it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts — I love getting to shout out my listeners in the podcast episodes! 🎙
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems