Planning solo business/work retreats have been so crucial to my business success! I’ve been on a few in the last few years and in today’s episode I’m sharing some of my tips for how to plan one for yourself!
Honestly, having a few days away in a private space (with access to the outdoors and nice getaway spots) helps me really focus in on the things that I want to make happen in my business and it helps to get away from the distractions of everyday life.
You might think that these retreats are a luxury, but you can make them super practical and get work done that will impact your business growth exponentially! 🥳
I am excited for you to listen in and share with me — have you planned a solo work retreat for yourself?!
P.S. If you love listening in, I’d SO appreciate if you could leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems