Well hello there! In today’s episode, I’m SO excited to be guest hosting with Brooke Jefferson, a portrait photographer and fellow business coach! This episode is a juicy one because Brooke is diving into 4 ways to increase your leads — and this isn’t just for photographers either! Whether you’re an online business owner, coach, starting a business, or in the middle of a growth season — after this episode you’ll walk away with so many tangible tips to help you book more clients and increase your revenue (right now)!
TRUST ME — If you’re looking for ways to quickly increase your leads THIS season (and fun ways to re-engage your previous clients that already love you), you don’t want to miss this episode! Brooke is giving away SO many great tips, so let’s go ahead and dive right in —
How to connect with Brooke & links from the episode:
- Grab her 10 free social media prompts for photographers
- Visit Brooke’s website, connect on instagram & join her free facebook group
- & listen to her podcast, Book More Clients Photography Podcast
- Brooke’s favorite/recommended podcast – the Stefanie Gass show
Also, I’d absolutely love it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts — I love getting to shout out my listeners on the show! 🎙
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems