How often do we focus our attention on productivity? If you’re anything like me, the answer is: OFTEN. So many of our business strategies and goals rely on us learning how to be super efficient and hyper-productive… but what happens when that productivity leads us (unknowingly) straight into burnout?
In today’s episode I’m covering 4 topics that will help you focus less on productivity and MORE on the qualities and values that will help you grow your business in a sustainable and FUN way.
Who wants a business that’s thriving but is all-consuming of your entire life, leaving you with no free time of your own?!
If you’ve ever struggled with burnout (or maybe you’re going through a season of it right now) – this episode is for you!
P.S. If you love listening in, I’d SO appreciate if you left a review on Apple Podcasts! 🎙
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems