As business owners, one of the biggest roadblocks that we face on a day to day basis is our mindset. How we think about ourselves, our capabilities, our values, our purpose…. all of these things blended together start to create a story that we believe about ourselves! In this episode today I’m chatting with Ben Hartley, founder of Style & Story wedding photography and host of the Six Figure Photography Podcast.
Today we’re chatting through how we can, as business owners, commit to keep showing up for ourselves (both in our personal lives as well as in our business). Some of our topics that we’re chatting about include:
- Not letting our stories mean something about us
- Keeping standards high and expectations low to build discipline
- Who are you going to be in this stage of your life and business?
- … and more!
I’m excited for you to listen in and to create a game plan for how you can show up as the business owner that you DREAM of being!
Links from the episode:
Listen to Ben’s podcast, The Six Figure Photographer
Join his free mastermind (you can also text the word “JOIN” to (614) 714-1644
If you haven’t yet left a review for the podcast, I’d be honored if you took a few minutes to write one up for Apple Podcasts!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems