Having a strategic & consistent Pinterest strategy can truly TRANSFORM your business! In today’s episode with Jen Vazquez, we’re not only diving into the Top Pinterest Trends in 2022 that you need to be successful, but she’s also sharing ALL of her strategies and tips on how to make yourself STAND OUT on the platform and build a thriving business and client base!
You know how much I love pulling back the curtains and taking complicated-feeling-systems and making them feel doable and fun — and that’s EXACTLY what we’re doing in this conversation today! 🥳
Jen Vazquez is known by many as the Pinterest Queen. She left her job as a sales and marketing director for a fortune 500 company and started her wedding and branding photography business in 2009. She used Pinterest to grow her photography business and now, spends her time helping other service-based female entrepreneurs go from overwhelmed to an easy streamlined marketing strategy with her signature Pinterest + Repurposing Method.
Here are the links from today’s episode:
Looking for a stress-free, easy and affordable way to keep track of your books?
Try bench.co and get one month of bookkeeping for free!
Connect with Jen Vazquez:
- Find her on Pinterest, Instagram & Youtube
- Join her free masterclass all about Pinterest Keyword Research
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems