Planning on repurposing more of your content but don’t know where to start? Or you’re struggling with recycling and expanding your content’s reach?
In today’s episode, we’re chatting with Beth Hackmann, an experienced copywriter who helps creatives scale their businesses through powerful, personality-packed copywriting. According to Beth, creating and publishing content is not a “one and done” sort of thing. You’ve spent a lot of time and energy creating a piece of content, it only makes sense that you get as much mileage from it as you possibly can.
Tune in to hear Beth go through tips that are guaranteed to help you get the most out of your content repurposing efforts. She digs deeper into content repurposing, from idea management to choosing the right platform for your repurposed content and so much more!
Getting to Know Beth Hackman 04:45
Beth’s Entrepreneurial Journey 05:48
Tips For Business Owners Struggling with Copy 08:15
How to Get Better Results at the Things You Struggle With 11:36
The Benefits of Having a Consistent Brand Voice 13:40
Creative Ways to Repurpose Your Content 17:09
Idea Management: What It Is and How to Do It 24:07
Why You Need to Hang Out Where Your Ideal Client Spends Time Online 27:30
Choosing the Right Social Media Platforms For Your Business 33:06
Are You Having Fun in Your Business? 37:40
Lessons Learned From Beth’s Entrepreneurial Journey 41:51
Parting Thoughts 44:57
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems