Magnetic brands are created from the inside out — Kat
As business owners, we are the face of our business and in today’s episode we’re talking with Kat Elizabeth about how we can create an authentic brand strategy and track the metrics that matter to build a wildly successful brand.
This episode is for the business owner that is ready to build a brand that is magnetic to your ideal clients & that feels aligned with your goals.
Some of the key things we chat through today:
– Tracking your metrics (the right ones!) to help you see just how much you’ve achieved
– How, as business owners, we often track metrics in a backwards way
– Defining your inner & outer magnetism
– Getting comfortable and talking about your brand more confidently with others
and so much more!
Links from the episode:
– The 90 Day Year
– Visit Kat’s website & take her magnetic brand quiz
– Connect with Kat on Instagram
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems