As business owners, we live in a world where we are constantly bombarded with messages of success. Whether that’s messages about how we aren’t living up to other people’s successes — feeling like we’re somehow “behind” or “not where we wanted to be” — or maybe we’re just learning how to navigate through a slower season (and not make it mean something about ourselves as a human being). Whatever the case, we’re constantly learning new ways of how to navigate through life while also growing a business.
That’s why in today’s episode, we’re gonna get a little unscripted. We’re having a really honest and raw conversation about navigating through how to keep growing a business when it feels tough.
Some of the things we’re chatting through are:
- Normalizing that slow seasons are necessary and that we don’t always have to feel like we’re constantly moving full speed ahead (and actually being okay with “free time” and not needing to be all consumed in our work)
- Getting really deep into our why, purpose and our mission (and why they should be detached from our business goals)
- Learning how to let go of things that aren’t serving us or in alignment with our mission anymore (regardless of how much time/energy has been poured into them)
If you’ve felt like business has felt a little tough, or that you’ve lost some of the excitement or momentum along the way — I’m really excited to have this conversation with you.
Also, if you have a business owner friend that would benefit from today’s episode, I’d love for you to take a screenshot of this episode and send it to them in a DM or text message — let’s help each other feel seen, heard and cared for within our community.
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems