If you’re anything like me, you’re probably tired of hearing the “get rich quick” marketing strategies. Anytime someone tries to sell me on their specific “formula” or “strategy” around how they made six figured in 30 days, I immediately start running in the other direction. It’s just not a practical or realistic way to grow and scale your business!
There is, however, an easier way — AND — I can promise it will feel more organic, authentic, and fun.
In today’s episode, Erica and I are talking through how to leverage your network to help you organically boost your sales and drive more impact.
For over two decades, Erica has helped business owners + personal brands expand their reach and online presence. She is also the founder of Castner Consulting, which specializes in helping service based businesses find, connect, and convert prospects into clients.
In today’s episode we’re diving into some tips like:
- How to find networking opportunities and local communities (likely ones you didn’t even know existed!)
- The benefits of taking your marketing “offline” and growing 1:1 connections
- How to think about & create unique collaboration opportunities to get in front of new audiences
- Tips on how to get the most out of networking events (calling all of my fellow introverts!)
- & more!
We’re having an honest conversation about how we, as business owners, can — bring things back to basics and really connect and serve to grow our business.
P.S. If you haven’t yet left a review for the podcast, I’d be honored if you took a few minutes to write one up for Apple Podcasts!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems