Photographers! This episode is for you 💛📸
Today we’re chatting with Carissa Woo all about how you can help boost your business by getting on vendor lists & other sales tips that will help you create success!
One of the best things we can do for ourselves, as photographers and creatives, is always be asking: how can I think outside of the box and implement the small things (consistently) that will help me grow my business?! In today’s episode, Carissa and I are sharing some tips for how to grow your business organically, as well as sharing more around our journeys and how we got to where we are today.
I’m excited for you to listen in and to hear your takeaways!
P.S. If you haven’t yet left a review for the podcast, I’d be honored if you took a few minutes to write one up for Apple Podcasts!
P.P.S. Have you joined my weekly email community? Every week we’re sharing tips on how to make building a business FUN — & (as always) keeping things REAL and RELATABLE! Head on over to my website and enter in your email to join.
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems