If you’ve been feeling like attracting clients is a STRUGGLE, this is the episode for you!!
I know firsthand how draining it is when you feel like you’re doing ALL THE THINGS and yet still not feeling like it’s making an impact. Sometimes we get so focused on quantity over quality and we forget what it feels like to be seeking the RIGHT clients and the doing it in a way that feels aligned to ourselves and our business values.
Today we’re diving into how we can make the cycle of attracting new clients feel more seamless and take out all of the complicated steps we often tend to add in. In this episode we’re diving into:
- The importance of being proactive and consistently offering value to your audience
- How to lead with service instead of sales
- Client experience & It’s impact on your business
- Your mindset about attracting clients (quality over quantity)
- & we’re diving into marketing strategies and techniques!
These shifts have made all the difference as I’ve built BOTH my photography business AND my coaching business. If you’re an online business owner and/or a service provider, this conversation will feel very relatable for you!
I can’t wait for you to dive in and share your thoughts and takeaways.
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems