How often are you ACTUALLY taking real time off in your business? This was a hard lesson for me — especially when I was first starting out because I was so READY for GROWTH! I found myself working during any free pockets of time that I had. The only thing? I was training my brain to live in this mode — the mode that says time off is bad for business.
In today’s episode I’m honored to be chatting with Amanda Pruden, a Business Strategist and Coach who partners with visionary CEOs to help them propel their businesses forward and beyond for scalability and sustainability.
In this conversation, Amanda and I are sharing more about our journeys and how taking time off (and achieving our own unique version of success) has helped us avoid some of the pesky feelings of burnout.
If you’re ready to take more time for yourself while ALSO seeing big growth in your business — this conversation is for you!
I’m excited for you to listen in & share your takeaways from the episode!
P.S. If you haven’t yet left a review for the podcast, I’d be honored if you took a few minutes to write one up for Apple Podcasts!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems