I’m so excited to share this episode with Nami Clarke all about how we can market ourselves as business owners (in a way that feels good). I think we can all agree that we’ve become a little burned out from social media and constantly feeling like we’re “selling” — and so in today’s episode, Nami is sharing a fresh take on how we can market ourselves in a way that feels natural and fun!
I can’t wait for you to dive into this episode!
I’d love to hear your takeaways (send me a DM!)
Nami Clarke has refined her magic toolkit of copywriting, sales, and content strategy by running a photography studio for 10 years in one of Melbourne’s fancy postcodes. Today, through her workshops, signature course and 1:1 support, she helps digital course creators worldwide create more profitable launches with less stress. Nami’s written work has been published by Mamamia, Elephant Journal, Huffington Post, and more.
Here’s a snapshot of what we talked about:
6:21 – Intro into Nami’s background
10:40 – Some insights into how we can write more effectively
14:10 – The most profitable way to market your business (that most people aren’t doing)
15:05 – Why email marketing is more impactful than social media marketing
24:07 – Not getting caught up in the numbers and metrics behind everything
30:40 – Tips for growing an email list if you’re just starting out
36:20 – The importance behind being authentic and approachable
38:50 – Focusing on the client and fulfilling their needs (rather than focusing on yourself)
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems