Thanks for listening into today’s episode! I’m excited to dive into this interview today because, if you’ve bene around for a minute, you’ll know that I am SUPER passionate about building a business that fits around your LIFE (and not the other way around).
In this episode, we’re chatting with Meg Burrage (and Emerald Kajabi Partner) and she’s walking you through her 8 core pillars for how to launch in a way that aligns with the current season that you are in. These 8 questions will hep you narrow down what type of launch (and what type of program) would be the best fit given your current goals and vision!
Whether you’ve already created a new program and are leading up to a launch, OR maybe you recently launched a new program and are looking for some ways to tweak it moving forward — this episode is for you!
Here are some highlights from our conversation:
5:23: An introduction to the 5 core pillars to launching around your lifestyle
6:35: Pillar #1 – Gaining clarity
8:30: How to earn money doing things you already know (right now)
9:45: Pillar #2 – Identifying your timeline
13:00: Pillar #3 – Identifying your financial plan
13:55: Tips for launching on a shoestring budget
15:30: Tips for your first launch
19:00: Pillar #4 – Your energy & stability levels
23:25: Pillar #5 – Knowing your audience’s experience levels
26:18: If you’re thinking of launching a membership…
28:44: Pillar #6 – Choosing the support structure
31:20: Pillar #7 – Your appetite for being in the spotlight
34:10: The importance of building trust and an engaged audience
35:00: Identifying your perfectionist habits
36:40: Meg’s preferred method for launching
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems