This year we are calling our own shots and creating a sustainable and thriving business by learning how to set intentional goals by prioritizing and visualizing success!
This episode is all about goal setting habits for big picture growth. I learned that it is necessary to take breaks and give yourself time to be creative when setting goals, as well as eliminating or minimizing tasks that are not related to your vision. It is so important to map out your goals and just take the steps you need to get there while also honoring who you want to be in the process.
In this episode we are getting honest with ourselves about what we need to do to stay motivated and inspired, because it can be the difference between success and failure. I can’t wait for you to listen in and I’d love to hear your takeaways and aha moments from it!
Here is a sneak peak of some of the things we cover:
1. How can grounding habits help you be more creative in business?
2. What are the steps to prioritize tasks and projects in your business?
3. How can creative visualization help you train your brain to achieve your goals?
2:06 The Power of Sustainable Routines and Habits
4:05 Setting and Achieving Goals: What You Need to Know
5:36 Goal Setting Tips to Help You Be More Creative in Your Business
8:51 Setting and Achieving Your Goals
11:01 The Importance of Mapping Out Your Goals
14:22 The Journey is More Important Than the Goal
15:53 The Power of Creative Visualization
21:36 The Importance of Goal Setting and Planning
23:00 Finding a Planning and Tracking Process that Works for You
Interested in listening to more goal setting episodes? Here are a few great ones to tune into:
- Episode 92 – Want to change your habits? Start with this first!
- Episode 41 – Creative visualization – the one mindset strategy you need to achieve your goals
- Episode 58 – How to set better goals as a business owner
- Episode 84 – Setting vision-based goals to lead you to success
- Episode 11 – Let’s Get Out of That Funk & Back to Our Goals
- Episode 13 – “I’m Just Not Hitting My Goals Fast Enough”
Also during today’s episode I mentioned my tall on the wall calendar (that I’m so obsessed with) — be sure to check it out at Paper Source!
& I’m equally obsessed with my 2023 weekly planner from Passion Planner 🤩
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems