Setting goals can often feel really stressful as business owners. We get so consumed with our social stats and how we’re “tracking”, we chase shiny objects and get distracted by the “fun” ways of growing our business — we focus on all of this, and we lose sight of our CORE business goals. You know, the things that will actually help us to really move forward and build up momentum!
In today’s episode I’m sharing my strategies around how to set better goals. We’re talking through how we can shift our perspective and focus less on the EXTERNAL goals and zero in on our INTERNAL goals – the things we can more accurately MEASURE! When we shift our focus to this way of thinking, goal setting becomes WAY LESS stressful and we have a lot more fun along the journey.
Here are the links from today’s episode!
If this episode and topic resonates with you, be sure to also listen into episode #10 – Stop Searching For Success – You’ve Already MADE IT!
Looking for a stress-free, easy and affordable way to keep track of your books?
Try bench.co and get one month of bookkeeping for free!
P.S. If you love listening in, I’d SO appreciate if you left a review on Apple Podcasts! 🎙
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems