As a fellow creative business owner, I know the feeling of being pulled in SO many different directions when it comes to building a brand and business that stands out in your market. We can sometimes feel so distracted by shiny objects (I mean, how FUN is it to create fun brand colors, fonts and logos?!) — but at the same time, we forget about the more MEANINGFUL parts of our brand and business.
In today’s episode, we’re chatting with Nikki Arensman, brand strategist, designer, and host of The Business of Branding Podcast. And in this episode we’re talking about how you can build a binge-worthy brand while staying true to YOU! Nikki is the creator of Brand Identity Breakthrough – a done-for-you branding kit that allows service providers to stand out online in an ethical way while not spending thousands on their branding! She is also a soon-to-be mother of 2, and the Former Founder & CEO of a nearly million-dollar women’s activewear line, JIVA Active, which started with only a 300 $ investment!
If you’ve been thinking about investing $$$ in branding for your growing business, you’ll want to be sure to listen in to today’s episode!
How to connect with Nikki & links from the episode:
- Connect with Nikki on Instagram
- Take Nikki’s quiz to see how binge-worthy your brand is
- Find Nikki’s logo templates and done-for-you projects here
Also, I’d absolutely love it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts — I love getting to shout out my listeners on the show! 🎙
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems