In today’s episode we’re switching things up a little bit! I know a lot of my listeners are photographers who are CRUSHING IT in their business — BUT I also know I have a lot of listeners that aren’t photographers — and that would benefit from some tips on how to get beautiful, bright branded photos at home!
Because of that, I wanted to share this special episode for you and put my ‘photographer expert’ hat on for the day. Today I’m diving into 5 tips to help you take beautiful, branded photos at home (on your cell phone – no fancy equipment required!) We’re chatting through things like how to get beautiful bright natural light, finding open shade, good times of day to do your indoor branding session and MORE!
I’m excited for you to dive in and to hear your takeaways from your next at-home shoot! 📸
Here are the links from today’s episode:
COACHING: I’ve opened up (2) 1:1 coaching spots starting this summer! Click here to learn more about my 1:1 coaching program.
BRANDING SESSIONS: I work with businesses and brands from all over! Ready to book your own branding session? Click here to learn more about branding shoots.
Want to learn more tips for how to take professional branding photos at home?! Download my free guide here!
P.S. If you love listening in, I’d SO appreciate if you left a review on Apple Podcasts! 🎙
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems