Today is the day we are talking all about Pinterest! I’m really excited about this episode. Are you feeling overwhelmed by the idea of creating a Pinterest strategy? Have you tried to create a system but failed to find something sustainable and long-term? I don’t know about you, but I have struggled with how to implement Pinterest into my current workflow and strategy. All the tips I had heard for a really long time were very unsustainable. This is exactly why I have asked Heather Farris, a Pinterest marketing agency owner and educator, to join us today!
In this podcast episode, Heather Farris shares her inspiring story of how she transformed her knowledge of Pinterest into a full-service agency, while simultaneously teaching her audience how to leverage their own content to maximize success and avoid Pinterest burnout. Heather has been using Pinterest since 2010 and understands the value of being present for work and family. She has created systems that help content creators increase their brand awareness, traffic, and sales without taking them away from doing what they love. Heather offers tips to help break down strategies into manageable steps and to remove the fear of not having enough to share. So buckle up for an interesting and helpful conversation!
Here is a sneak peek of some of the things we’re talking about:
1. How to Identify your Customer’s Journey from Not Knowing You to Buying From You
2. How to Build Authority with Content on Pinterest and Google
3. How to Create a Systematic Workflow for Pinterest Content Creation
JOIN ME FOR MY NEW 30 DAY CHALLENGE
I’m so excited to announce my newest 30 day challenge called the Confident Creative now live on my website! In this challenge I will be helping you implement the strategies that will not only help you feel more confident as a creative business owner, but I’m also giving you access to the exact tools that I use to bring in more joy and money to my growing business every day.
And as soon as you join, you’ll get immediate access to:
- The challenge information
- The guided PDF workbook
- The daily journal prompts
- A beautiful daily checklist to help you track your results
There’s honestly no better time to join me than right now. So if you’re ready to gain massive clarity, unleash your inner confidence to create that life and business that you’re proud of!
Here’s what we covered in today’s episode:
6:21 Exploring the Benefits of Pinterest for Businesses
7:44 A Discussion on ‘Parking Your Content’
9:51 The Foundations of a Successful Content Strategy
12:34 Exploring the Fear of Not Having Enough to Share
13:33 Creating Content to Build Your Brand on Pinterest
16:36 Creating an Effective Pinterest Workflow for Photographers
20:55 Utilizing Pinterest for Scheduling Content
23:54 Avoiding Pinterest Burnout and Reactive Marketing Strategies
28:08 Creating Content Proactively
34:20 Strategies for Batch Creating Pinterest Content
35:59 Utilizing Pinterest for Business Growth
40:34 Creating a Doable Social Media Marketing Plan
41:57 Creating a Content System for Pinterest and Other Platforms
45:03 Tips for Growing a Business in the First Two Years
49:28 The Benefits of Investing in SEO for Your Blogging Business
Connect with Heather
- Check out Heather’s website
- Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Connect with Heather on Instagram
- Find Heather’s Pinterest Strategy Guide here!
- Heather’s Pinterest Pin Profit Academy
- Learn more on Heather’s Youtube Channel
Other episodes you’ll enjoy:
- Ep. 39: How to stop over-complicating your content strategy
- Ep. 68: Repurposing your content with Beth Hackmann
- Ep. 96: Goal setting habits for sustainable growth
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems