I’m so excited for this conversation today! Recently, I have been taking some pretty big leaps and branching out into very new and unfamiliar paths inside my business. Since we just recently celebrated 100 episodes, I felt like it was important to honor the very beginning and approach the same topic that I did in my very first podcast episode, but from a new (and quite honestly) more evolved perspective.
Stepping out and choosing to play bigger can be an intimidating, yet rewarding endeavor. It’s not always glamorous, but it’s so worth it. In this episode we are talking all about gaining clarity around your goals, finding inspiration in your journey, and creating a sustainable and thriving business. We’re discussing tactical strategies and mindset work that will help you take those big leaps and provide real talk about what it takes to create a successful business!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE’RE TALKING THROUGH:
1. How can you reflect on the past year and identify when you were hiding or playing small in your business?
2. What does it look and feel like to play bigger in your life and business?
3. How can you create a supportive environment to help you take big leaps and experiment with new things in your business?
Join my FREE 30 day challenge!
Join my newest 30 day challenge called the Confident Creative! In this challenge I’m helping you implement the strategies that will not only help you feel more confident as a creative business owner, but I’m also giving you access to the exact tools that I use to bring in more joy and money to my growing business every day.
And as soon as you join, you’ll get immediate access to:
- The challenge information
- The guided PDF workbook
- The daily journal prompts
- A beautiful daily checklist to help you track your results
There’s honestly no better time to join me than right now. So if you’re ready to gain massive clarity, unleash your inner confidence to create that life and business that you’re proud of, I’d love to have you join me!
Here’s what we covered in this episode:
2:58 Looking Back at the Past and Taking Big Leaps
5:27 Understanding That If I Can Do It, You Can Do It
8:15 What Does It Mean To Play Big
12:41 The Importance of Reflection
15:21 The Power of Support
17:46 Reframing How We Set Our Goals
22:47 Befriending Your Inner Critic
26:28 Stepping Back and Reflecting Where You Are Now and Where You Want To Go
Other episodes you’ll enjoy
Ep. 001: Choosing to play bigger
Want to learn more?
Calmed by Nature Youtube Channel
Tara Mohr’s book Playing Big
Check out my brand new website!
Learn more about my newest group coaching program, AMPLIFY!
Join me for my newest 30 day challenge!
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems