As business owners, sometimes we struggle to figure out how to differentiate ourselves from competitors. We know that to stand out, we must offer a unique and personalized client experience. A big part of creating that experience comes from the way we streamline our businesses. But, sometimes, it can be really overwhelming to implement new systems and processes. Starting small and focusing on the most pressing pain-points before gradually expanding to other areas of improvement can help business owners ease into the process.
And that’s what we are talking about in today’s episode! My special guest is Ashley Tindall, an expert in elevating systems and client experiences for entrepreneurs. As the CEO and founder of Solution Integrators, Ashley specializes in helping business owners scale their businesses beyond six figures by optimizing their client journeys, streamlining processes, and providing project management support. Through her dedication to transparency and her passion for helping others win, Ashley has become a go-to resource for entrepreneurs who want to level up their businesses and create lasting success.
During our chat today, Ashley shares her tried-and-tested system that can help you save time, streamline processes and boost customer satisfaction. So, if you’re struggling to keep track of your business processes, or want to learn how to automate, this episode is for you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE’RE TALKING THROUGH:
- Discovering the essential role of creating and documenting processes for a streamlined business operation.
- Recognizing the necessity of setting boundaries early on for a thriving and sustainable business.
- Uncovering the importance of tailoring an exceptional client experience to foster long-lasting relationships.
Join my FREE 30 day challenge!
I’m so excited to announce my newest 30 day challenge, the Confident Creative! In this challenge I will be helping you implement the strategies that will not only help you feel more confident as a creative business owner, but I’m also giving you access to the exact tools that I use to bring in more joy and money to my growing business every day. And as soon as you join, you’ll get immediate access to:
- The challenge information
- The guided PDF workbook
- The daily journal prompts
- A beautiful daily checklist to help you track your results
There’s honestly no better time to join me than right now. So if you’re ready to gain massive clarity, unleash your inner confidence to create that life and business that you’re proud of, I’d love to have you join me!
Here’s what we covered in this episode:
6:16 – Getting to Know Ashley Tindall
13:25 – Tips for Getting Started with Systems and Processes
15:55 – Making Yourself Stand Out
17:47 – The Importance of Onboarding
18:26 – Documenting Your Dream Process Steps
21:26 – Defining Boundaries
26:27 – Outlining Your Process
29:38 – Finding Tools to Support Your Process
31:57 – Referrals and Building Business
33:13 – Referral and Affiliate Marketing
37:31 – Building Community for Wedding Photographers
41:08 – Referring Clients to Peers
44:09 – Starting Small with Systems and Processes
Other episodes you’ll enjoy
Connect with Ashley
Want to learn more?
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Watch the podcast episodes on Youtube 📺
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about ways we can work together
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems