As creatives and business owners, we often love NOTHING more than pouring our heart and souls into our clients! And even though that can be a gift to our clients, we have to learn how to also protect our own time and energy in order to scale and really grow our business! If you’ve felt overwhelmed trying to consume all of the content around growing your business – or if you want to outsource and get help but you’re just not sure where to start – or if you simply want to connect with other business owners that have been right where you are – this episode is for you!
In today’s episode, Brandee Gaar is sharing how she grew her event planning business and she is sharing how she has learned to manage a team and outsource many of the tasks! Brandee is a luxury event planner and educator and host of the Wedding Pro CEO podcast. Brandee loves helping creatives build their business in a way that feels sustainable, while also profitable.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE’RE TALKING THROUGH:
- Learning how to create and work towards goals that don’t feel overwhelming
- The importance of narrowing your focus to see long term growth
- Why outsourcing is so important as you grow your business and revenue
Join my FREE 30 day challenge!
I’m so excited to announce my newest 30 day challenge, the Confident Creative! In this challenge I will be helping you implement the strategies that will not only help you feel more confident as a creative business owner, but I’m also giving you access to the exact tools that I use to bring in more joy and money to my growing business every day. And as soon as you join, you’ll get immediate access to:
- The challenge information
- The guided PDF workbook
- The daily journal prompts
- A beautiful daily checklist to help you track your results
There’s honestly no better time to join me than right now. So if you’re ready to gain massive clarity, unleash your inner confidence to create that life and business that you’re proud of, I’d love to have you join me!
Here’s what we covered in this episode:
6:15 Get to know Brandee & how she built out her team
15:11 Understanding the role of free vs. paid education when growing your business
17:20 Understanding your goals and how to create them without overwhelm
19:18 The importance of going all in on one goal at a time
25:10 Figuring out which of your efforts are moving the needle most in your business
30:15 Why being a guest on a podcast might be a good idea for you
33:00 How Brandee learned to outsource and rely more on her growing team
Other episodes you’ll enjoy
Want to learn more?
- Check out my brand new website!
- Learn more about my newest group coaching program, AMPLIFY!
- Join me for my newest 30 day challenge!
- Check out the book Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
Connect with Brandee:
- Listen to the Wedding Pro CEO Podcast (specifically episode #39 about time blocking)
- Connect with her on Instagram
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about 1:1 coaching
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems