Hello friends! I am so excited for today’s episode because it’s all about branding! As a personal branding photographer and coach, “brand” is something of a buzzword that we hear a LOT. Sometimes as creative business owners, we aren’t really sure if we have a strong brand or not. I’m thrilled to be talking to Lisa Aihara today who will be taking us on an active and visual journey of self-discovery as she opens up about the power in her own brand, introducing a newfound and compelling conflict between professional ambitions and creative desires.
A little bit about Lisa – she found herself swept off her feet by the tight-knit community of creative entrepreneurs in the wedding industry. Having built a successful career in online marketing for Disney Ecom, she couldn’t ignore the creative itch that needed scratching. At 30, Lisa decided to take a leap of faith and start her own wedding stationery business. As she worked with fellow entrepreneurs, she realized her true passion was helping them bring their brands to life. Drawing on her marketing expertise and experiences with big brands like Disney, Sephora, and Nordstrom, Lisa quickly became a go-to expert for those looking to infuse their unique brand into their businesses.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE’RE TALKING THROUGH:
- Harness the undeniable magnetic force of authentic branding to stand out from the crowd
- Grasp the nuances of your target market for a precise, targeted branding game plan
- Escape the trap of perfectionism and unleash a surge of productivity and forward momentum
Join my FREE 30 day challenge!
I’m so excited to announce my newest 30 day challenge, the Confident Creative! In this challenge I will be helping you implement the strategies that will not only help you feel more confident as a creative business owner, but I’m also giving you access to the exact tools that I use to bring in more joy and money to my growing business every day. And as soon as you join, you’ll get immediate access to:
- The challenge information
- The guided PDF workbook
- The daily journal prompts
- A beautiful daily checklist to help you track your results
There’s honestly no better time to join me than right now. So if you’re ready to gain massive clarity, unleash your inner confidence to create that life and business that you’re proud of, I’d love to have you join me!
Here’s what we covered in this episode:
1:19 – The Buzzword of Branding
6:13 – Lisa’s Journey
9:34 – Building a Brand
13:48 – The Intangible Part of Branding
14:37 – Building a Cohesive Brand
15:14 – Understanding Your Brand and Clients
18:24 – The Branding Journey
21:21 – Knowing Yourself Before Knowing Your Ideal Client
25:06 – Sparking Joy and Honesty in Branding
28:13 – Authentic Branding,
32:19 – Building a Cohesive Brand
34:22 – Personal Branding
37:25 – Unique Branding
41:34 – Self Growth
42:31 – Integrating Work and Life
44:05 – Shedding Perfectionism
Other episodes you’ll enjoy
Episode 67: Building Your Magnetic Brand with Kat Elizabeth
Episode 99: 5 Things to Consider Before Hiring a Brand Designer with Denisa Parker
Episode 60: How to Take High Quality Brand Photos at Home
Episode 59: Building a Binge-worthy Brand with Nikki Arensman
Connect with Lisa:
- Connect with Lisa on Instagram
- Check out her website
- Snag Lisa’s free workbook: Identifying Your Seasonal Brand Personality!
Want to learn more?
Check out my website
Learn more about my newest group coaching program, AMPLIFY
Join me for my FREE 30 day challenge
I’d love to connect with you!
- Say hello to Krista on Instagram 👋
- Watch the podcast episodes on Youtube 📺
- Join the email community & make business building feel fun again 🥳
- Learn about ways we can work together
READY FOR MORE?!
Join me for my exclusive FREE video workshop — Planning For Profit!
The training for small business owners & creative entrepreneurs that are ready to create a thriving, profit-focused business! 🥳
Inside the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & understanding how they’re holding us back from earning more money
- Overcoming our perfectionism & people pleasing tendencies
- Identifying your values and creating alignment with your goals
- Powerful thinking & visualization strategies to put you in the mindset of a profitable business owner
- Defining your money story & getting clear on any money blocks
- Understanding your numbers (what you need to go full-time/take your business to the next level)
- The profit first method and how to start implementing it in your business
- Successful money habits
- Ditching the busy work
- Powerful content creation
- Marketing & selling strategies
- Creating an irresistible brand
- Streamlining your systems